Monday, November 30, 2009

Ideas for Final Module






While I'm still not totally sure on the narrative, I've pretty much decided on what my visual style will be. I developed a style for one of the first games that I made for Game Development I that I really enjoyed and am thinking of employing some of the enemy characters that I designed:


Not sure if I'm going to color them like the ones shown here just because of time constraints, but I will definitely keep the inking style consistent.

For the narrative, I think I might go for some kind of birth story - weird creature is born and the reader watches its first few stages in a life completely different than our human lives, but with metaphorical representations for the things we experience. Just have to think of some "problems" for said creature to encounter that will help the narrative develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment